Friday 15 January 2010

ios - How do I perform Core Data Migration to an existing app, if all I'm changing is the SQL Db's content? -


I have checked many sites and answers and I can not find any special solutions for my problem.

I do not need to change the schema for my core data model, I just need to add some content to modify the existing backing SQL database.

Any direction on this will be welcome.

PS: I tried apple docks and they were useful for me as a sunny incubator.

Please also be easy, I am starting a

thanks

UPDATE;

Highlighting my problem, my app works like this I have loaded before static information on the app that can not be replaced by the user, every day has new content every month, I push for an update with a completely new material for that particular month. However, when my app came into production, the update I released for this month was complaining to my users that they can not access data for the month. This prompted me to do spamming with push notifications so that they had to delete the app and have a fresh installation to access the new data.

How can I fix this issue? My schema stays the same, only data changes

If I understand correctly, then Want to fill a core data database?

If you do not care about the data already present on the current app, you can create an iPhone or Mac app with the same model, and you can prepare the database, such as Explain here () This is really the great way to book if you want to know more about core data ().

Never make SQL requests directly, core data work in their magic mode.

No comments:

Post a Comment