Friday 15 January 2010

c# - Microsoft ReportViewer System.IOException with Subreports, RV Looking in Wrong Directory -


I get many reports in that project on which I am working, which was created by another company, Which does not work for the company for a long time. Report All work is fine, most of the time there are multiple sub-reports that work fine too. A special report on which I am working has multiple subreports, but they are not working.

Sub-reports have been shown and displayed, as they should, therefore, from outside, that everything is working properly. However, when I display the report, I get around 5 sets of system for each subreport. The exception states that the subreport files can not be found and for some reason it is looking for the subreport files in the 'c: /' directory. I can not understand why this is happening and why this is happening only for a report.

I know that all the subportal files should be in the same directory, as is being used with those reports and they are actually there to exist. I have seen every report and sub-report file through the source, and none of them points to any difference between the reports which do not throw exceptions. = "Post-text" itemprop = "text">

The problem was a file access rights issue. I had a project saved under the root directory, but it was moved to the default location ("Document / Visual Studio 2010 / Projects /").

No comments:

Post a Comment