Friday 15 January 2010

jira - How to create Cascade multiple Select List custom field? -


I need to create an area as a waterfall select list field, as is different from the default given in GIRA But it will appear on screen below: Field Name: & lt; Drop Downlist 1 & gt; & Lt; Drop Downlist 2 & gt; & Lt; Drop Downlist 1 & gt; & Lt; Drop Downlist 2 & gt; & Lt; Drop Downlist 1 & gt; & Lt; Drop Downlist 2 & gt;

No parent's child relationship between dropdown list 1 and dropdown list 2 is not in the ship and it is only changing again in the top three pairs.

Anyone can please suggest me,

  1. Should this type of custom field type select me to make this plugin?
  2. In admin configuration mode, how do I configure two dropdown lists?
  3. Some archives or example stuff that can help me achieve it, really appreciate it?

    The list here is actually given below: Therefore, if I think - the list of months is stable. And the year is configurable from the list admin side. If it chooses to expand - AbstractCustomFieldType & lt; Maps & lt; String, Options & gt;, Options & gt; Or if I anticipate going with it - AbstractSingleFieldType & lt; Option & gt; So I'm afraid it can not fail with many lists because the year list will be listed three times and can be selected with different values.
    Any suggestions?

    Thank you

    You must edit this vm file according to your need.

    \ Atlasian \ Jara \ Atlasian-Zira \ Web-NF \ Classes \ Templates \ Plugins \ Edit Field \ Edit -CascadingAclact VM

No comments:

Post a Comment