Friday 15 January 2010

dom - How to access next link with PHP when you parsing data -


My idea is basically like this:

A $ url Enter URL is like 20 items and the page below is 1,2,3,4 .... 10 and & gt; For the next, what do I need to see this page if there is a & gt; None of the CSS selector id or class and after that closes, how can I do this?

This data is used for parsing, and I want to do this once, such as main $ url , then parse the data, check whether This is the last page, if not, then $ url becomes the next page $ url '.

I hope I was clear enough.

... how can I do this?

I can say that you can not do it, you are not missing it in the program, so what do I ask for you, so the answer is that you can do it by programming can do.

PHP has no CSS selector. They are in the DOM of the browser but are not in PHP's DOM, so you need to find a solution not to use CSS selectors but instead ask the document differently, for example, in version 1.0 of PHP by DOM is supported.

No comments:

Post a Comment