Friday 15 January 2010

android - Where to upload Expansion File on market? -


I created the expansion file with the name "main.1.packagename.obb" after searching on the Internet. But I can not find any option on the developer account to upload that file.

If someone can show me a screenshot of the market where to upload that file or how to appreciate it

I can only find it in my account, can you please Send me a link or screenshot where it actually shows how to upload

Enter Image Here Details

Here is the screen that uploads After displaying, where is the link to upload expansion file ??

Enter image details here

I have found solutions. In the new Developer Console, there is no alternative to uploading an APK for the first time. But first upload the upload apk and the option to add extension file will be enabled as compared to Upload APK. Therefore, it is a problem due to the new Dev Console.

There is a screenshot in comparison to adding another APK and extension file

 Enter image details here

No comments:

Post a Comment