Monday 15 March 2010

java - ImageIO support for raw images (jrawio) -


I was looking for raw image support and found this library (jrawio-1.6.1) to add raw support Expands to It seems to work but at very slow pace I have seen those snails which were fast. My code processes JPGs in seconds and a little more CR2 file in it. NEF process takes a few minutes. I may be wrong but I think it also slowed the tiff processing. The last quarrel file was too large, which could cause problems too.

Another issue I have with this library is that development has ended in 2009.

What is my alternative? I tried JAI, but some libraries where the application crashed after exporting it to executable jar.

It seems that the problem is imgScalr because it is slowing the size and rotation.

Moves an 11.6MB nef file from a Nikon D300 to rotate 19 degree image in 1 minute 35 seconds to change the size of 20% and one minute 38.

But this does not make sense to me because these images are rotated and resized as buffered images, not in the form of their original format. Could this be a size issue with imgScalr?

Apparently this image has to do with color type if I change the images to RGB and the rotation goes faster, but the RGB conversion takes a lot of time. I'm using ColorConvertOp for conversion.

The problem is that the jrawio library is not a problem. The problem is the color format of the raw image. Scare works very fast with ARGB or RGB color formats, and if you change the image to ARGB or RGG before modifying the image then the changes will only be faster as JPEG. However, the conversion takes longer as a single revision.

No comments:

Post a Comment