Monday 15 March 2010

vba - Save custom macro toolbar modifications in Excel 2011 for Mac -


I produced several custom macros in Windows, modified XML so that custom ribbon tabs appear in the 2013 version of Windows, And everything was very good.

Now I am trying to create equivalent functionality for Mac 2011 for Excel. I did the following: View & gt; & Gt; Toolbar & gt; & Gt; Custom toolbar and menu then I went to the "Command" toolbar & gt; & Gt; Pulled the smilefase macro on macros, and the main toolbar. I then changed the images, modified the text, and it worked locally.

For redundancy, I also added a new menu to "Toolbar and Menu" and added all my macros to all those toolbars, which I did not see as kind of a goofy, monotonous floating box Macros attached to the document using the "attached" button

However, when I send a document to colleagues, only one thing is visible, which is the obscure floating custom toolbar, Iks is no map to map, and is not my custom image button.

How do I do this?

The latest version of Excel 2011 (14.3.5) custom toolbars in a file in a specific user folder Saves:

Users / [Users] / Library / Application Support / Microsoft / Office / Preferences / Office 2011 / Microsoft Excel Toolbars.Clicks

(Original Source)

When I saved an Excel 2011 workbook with a custom toolbar on a Mac, and this Transferred to another toolbar did not appear when I have Microsoft Excel Tulbers. Added the XLSX file to the top (and left it at the right place), Toolbar appeared.

Note: This location may be specific to recent versions of Office 2011; In older versions, they are stored in user / [user] / library / preferences / Microsoft / Office 2011.

Short-term, you may need to distribute the Toolbar file with a spreadsheet, as well as some means to copy it (via script and / or manual instructions) to the expected location.

& lt; Pure speculation & gt; The long-term is probably a way of overriding this default behavior and point to the 'local' copy of the toolbar stored in the distributed file or, perhaps you can use the Toolbar file as a template for a distributed spreadsheet. & lt; / Net speculation & gt;

No comments:

Post a Comment