Monday 15 March 2010

css - Foundation 4 top bar dropdown not dropping down -


I'm pretty sure what's happening, but anyone can be able to help with the framework experience Here's the page:

And this is the code (which looks fine accordingly):

  & lt; Li class = "has-dropdown" & gt; & Lt; A href = "#" & gt; Main item 3 & lt; / A & gt; & Lt; Ul class = "dropdown" & gt; & Lt; Li class = "is dropdown" & gt; & Lt; A href = "#" & gt; Dropdown Level 1A < / A & gt; & Lt; / Li & gt; & Lt; / Ul & gt; & Lt; / Li & gt;   

Can anyone tell me what's the problem?

Qualified !!! I was having the same issue linked Lib, and checked everything. Then I realized that I did not start to prepare the foundation on the page. I had an orbit slider and dropdown on that page, so both had to start. $ (Document) .foundation ('dropdown'); $ (Document). Foundation ('orbit');

You can start everything with $ (the document). Foundation (); But I like to micrimate my code :)

Hope this help

No comments:

Post a Comment