Monday 15 March 2010

Pass polymorphic type as argument in SoapUI when using ServiceKnownType in WCF Service -


I have a WCF service; There is an operation in this service, which receives the type of logic request . This is the only base type, and while calling the operation, we actually send the value of Request_V1 (which is inherited from request ) on which the full implementation of the request I want to send i

When trying to test the service of using soap, I am able to create complex type variant Request_V1 (by adding proper namespace) , But for some reason, the service is getting value such as it request type.

Reading about the service , I found out that I must clearly specify this succession in the client

Thanks

You must also specify the type in the SOAP message. For example

  & lt; Request I: type = "d: RequestV1" & gt;   

...

Where I am defined as XML-instance namespace

No comments:

Post a Comment