Monday 15 March 2010

node.js - Generate token after login nodejs API -


I am creating an ADI that uses nodes and Express. I have to provide local username / password authentication I may need to provide additional certification in future, so I am using passport judges because it is the most flexible / plug-in.

The API will be used by the mobile application as well as a web application, instead of passing the username / password with every single API request, I was thinking that I would login the user and the client would have to I can provide The customer can store tokens and each API provides on request.

I mean JWT TOKON i.e., though I'm not sure how to make a secure token with JWT. I have read that using the username in tokens is a bad idea, someone has used the JWT in the node to create a token, for example?

Any other module for the node that I can look for token generation.

is the module for which you are looking. I want to use it to authenticate users and to do any work for a random and unique identifier. Encoding credentials in tokens is usually a bad idea.

No comments:

Post a Comment