Monday 15 March 2010

javascript - Yahoo authentication by OAuth without any redirection(client-side). Is it possible? -


There is no way to perform an oyoth authentication (user token and receive secret) without refreshing or refreshing your app page

Then there should be flows:

  1. The user clicks "Login with Yahoo" button
  2. Popup with login form and then show access form
  3. When the user allows the app to get his information, turn off the popup Returns the information in JSON and JSON
  4. The JavaScript callback function can read the user's token and secret.

    I was searching for a lot and did not get the solution for that. Can you tell me that this is possible and should give me a tip, what should I look for or what should I do? If you provide some sample code, I would be very happy.

    LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter have their own JS / SDK or / and JSAPI, which does authentication and great work. I have not found anything on Yahoo

    You popup UI for this purpose

    See also: and

    / html>

No comments:

Post a Comment