Monday 15 March 2010

javascript - How to get Bounding Box coordinates for my google map window -


I am working on a project that includes Google Maps API V3 and Postgres.

What do I want to do is pass the bounding box coordinates (bottom left and upper right) of my map window to postgrass and get POI location for the map window generated at a specific zoom level.

How can I get this? .? any idea? Is there a direct function already in API V3?

I have found this but it does not work for me

Using the Google Maps API v2, use the Google Maps API v3 equivalent

The limits will not be available until the border event has been removed, so it is bounds_changed Wrap in a listener for

  google.maps.event.addListener (map, "bounds_changed", function () {// Send new limitations back to your server warning ("map limit {" + Map.getBounds ());});    

No comments:

Post a Comment