Monday 15 March 2010

List files on site from public dropbox -


I am building a site that has many files files are quarterly updated This is a low-traffic site And there is no large amount of data, so instead of sending the files to me every quarter, I want to host them in a public folder on the customer's Dropbox. Is there an easy way to do this, which will not require any authentication after initially set up? Even better is there a widget that I can install? I looked at the DROPBOX API documents, but they seem more complicated than the case ....

Note: There is not a lot of budget to create many custom god, even if it is cheap to make it For a long time, if this is not a significant drop-in, then the client would probably like the FTP approach.

Use the Dropbox Core API for listing:

No comments:

Post a Comment