Tuesday 15 February 2011

php - Error: Warning: Creating default object from empty value -


Posting for my first time, I'm hoping someone can help me with this error, my website appeared until Wednesday Giving, I'm not sure how to fix it because I have never touched the .php file.

If I can get some help, then I really appreciate it.

Error:

WARNING: White Paper / Functions / Administrator-Hook. Creating the default object from the empty value in PHP on line 160

This means that your host has upgraded the server to PHP 5.4.x. Please refer to this page on how to solve this problem:

In short, you need either your own error handler or if this is the only place that happens, then you It is necessary to create a stud class before creating it. It is such an array:

 } // terminator statement (! Is_object ($ query_context)) {$ query_context = new stdClass () ; } $ Query_context- & gt; Context = array ();   

It is also possible that updating WordPress and its plug-in will solve the problem. I do not know much about that area ...

No comments:

Post a Comment