Sunday 15 May 2011

javascript - Wrong position google tracking -


Sorry for my english I will do my best to explain my problem

I I am using a web application and I am using the Google Map API to track my position, but the problem is that the situation is not correct, it is not wrong, but I have it and every browser I have Also gives another place.

Exits the exact position other than my iPhone when I use the application of tracking (iPhone Maps), so I tried to open my application with Safari on my iPhone but it has only one problem .

This code: Navigator. Geolocation.getCurrentPosition (function (status) {var lng = position.coords.longitude; var lat = position.coords.latitude; var Map = new google.maps.Map (Document.getElementById ("map_canvas"), {zoom: 19, center: new google.maps.LatLng (lat, lng), mapTypeId: google.maps.MapTypeId.SATELLITE}); }, Geo_error, geo_options); Function geo_error () {warning ("Sorry, no status is available."); } Var geo_options = {enableHigh accuracy: true, maximumAge: 3000, expired: 27000};

Are you certain that the iPhone application gives the correct status? I believe it may be normal that the given situation is approximate because it is calculated through the closest net may be that the purity of the situation is corrupted in some personal data detained by Apple.

Try testing it on any other device.

No comments:

Post a Comment