Sunday 15 May 2011

Twitter4J on android set up Twitter object -


I tried to do Twitter 4J, but it seems that the documentation is mixed. So I could not find any examples with the flow of the auth process for "Hello World" tweets.

Already, I'm already setting up the Twitter app. The callback URL is, I do not know what this is. What is a callback URL, what do I do there? Do I need to point to that URL on some websites that I want to make? I need a complete description of this callback URL thing

Also, does the user authenticate only via the web browser, or what is done with the Twitter app in Facebook?

Already, I'm already setting up the Twitter app. The thing is the callback url, I do not know what it is. What is a callback URL, what do I do there? Do I need to point to that URL on some websites that I want to make? I need full details on this callback URL thing

After successfully validating the user, the callback URL is used and it has given a valid OUTPT access token. This can be any well-formed URL, it is not necessary that the current one is: Generally this URL is useless by Dev in the web browser, which can then parse the given token and send it to a certified user Can use Twitter API as a form.

In addition, does the user authenticate only through a web browser, or what is done with Facebook app in Facebook?

Twitter is a common Java library, so you have to make your own Android-specific stuff to prove yourself, for example, for your custom activity < You can put a WebView in / code> and then you can handle authentication stuff by yourself.

No comments:

Post a Comment