Monday 15 August 2011

MVC4 AJAX dynamic images - Google Chrome MIME type text/javascript -


My application has been developed in MVC4 C #, I dynamically generate images using the following: Controller:
  

Code> ..... usage (var MemStream = new memorystream ()) {objImage.Save (memStream, ImageFormat.Png); Data = this.File (memStream.GetBuffer (), "image / png"); } ......

see:

  image.src = '/ home / generated image?' + $ .arm ({cache: incorrect, data type: 'html', async: true});   

Works great in IE, Safari, and Firefox. Using the Developer Tool, the image is not appearing in Google Chrome, I found this error:

  Resource image is interpreted as but mime type text / javascript   

I appreciate your suggestions, thanks in advance.

There was nothing with the mime type of the problem, I am using session variables and cookies Was disabled.

No comments:

Post a Comment