Thursday 15 March 2012

ruby on rails 3 - RMagick installed but ZenTest doesnt work (Invalid gemspec error) -


Hello, I have Windows 7 64b and I want to use CareerWave Gems to work with file uploads. . I need to install RMagick ... I've successfully installed rmagick 2.13.2, but if I run

  Rail G uploader image   

I

  [illegal] gemspec in [C: /web/RailsInstaller/Ruby1.9.3/lib/ruby/gems/1.9.1/specific ations/ZenTest- 4.9.2.gemspec]: Illformed requirement [ " 2.1,> = 1.8"]   

I thought that Rubygum should update so that I did it. Now I have RubyGam's version 2.0.3 (I hope this is not a problem because downgrading like GEM update - System 1.9.3 is not working) I am also not able to uninstall Zenestate ... What do I do To do? Thanks!

I have uninstalled RailsInstaller and removed the Ruby folder, I created the JRuby folder from C Removed: \ (i had it for other work) and then installed RailsInstaller and now it works: -)

No comments:

Post a Comment