Saturday 15 September 2012

jquery - Clicking an item hidden behind a div -


I am installing a script for a jQuery image carousel. I have implemented a rotation feature that allows two devices to be used by the mouse. Triggers which divide the parent carousel by 2. If you miss on the left side, then it rotates in a way, and vice versa.

The problem is that with these two devices to give Z-indexed to that functionality, when I click to pop out a specific image, I do not set a click function can.

I am thinking that alternative pages will need to be used so that I can remove the divisive and use the click function according to the plan. Is it possible to use PageX to split the design into 2 (if you run the mouse on one side then it performs an action, and unlike other people)? Or is there another way that would be better for this situation?

I will just put a div behind the carousel and use the incident. Like pagex you said. If the coordination is on the left side of the page, turn left, and fine.

If the images in the carousel are not actually rooted by the external divas (and not the mouseover bubble), just attach the same mouseover event to them.

No comments:

Post a Comment