Saturday 15 September 2012

jquery - how subtracting fields by Javascript -


I want to subtract 2 number fields, both fields have mask in this format: 00.000,00

I do not have the 'submit' button, I want to use it on the press office

Here is my code:

   & Lt; / TD & gt;   

Here is the result

  & lt; Label & gt; Resul: & lt; / Label & gt; & Lt; Input type = "text" name = "resul" id = "resul" size = "15" />   

How can I apply another function which is to reduce both areas?

  $ ('# field1, # ​​field2'). ('Keypress keydown keyup', function) {var difference = parseflot ($ ('# field1'). Val ()) - Paracetflat ($ ('# field2'). Val ()); // Do something with the difference}};   

This will keypress , keydown , funnel < / Code> and decrease its value from the previous one.

No comments:

Post a Comment