Saturday 15 September 2012

printing - Event ID 3 / Source: Print -


I came to the event error on the system.

  Event ID: 3 Source: Print Details: Printer HP LaserJet (from IT 01) was removed in session 2 at [domain name].   

IT01 is my PC at work, and I have not printed any today.

In addition there are 6 printers configured in the print server, and I have the same error for each printer.

I do not really know why, and I can not find anything related to Google Search.

Hope someone can help me here.

In advance thanks

The answer you are looking for on some things depends on.

If you try again, the printer still works, then the terminal service session which was loaded by your printer, the link to your printer has been removed when the session was terminated Was there.

If the printer is not working, then here: the printer may have been removed from something else

No comments:

Post a Comment