Saturday 15 September 2012

Python: Tkinter: How to change the windows border color? -


Finding the query that I have achieved, change the border color for the tabular widget inside the main app What to do with the window, or changing the background color and accessories.

What am I going to do is actually change the color of the windows color I have marked in this picture here  Enter the image details here

I've read some things 'styles' but it did not seem to be what I was looking at. Anyone can talk about this thing in the tutorial, or explain how it can be done?

Or if there is any question that was asked in the same question I was asking, the answer tells me.

As I have seen that you are using the window.

This color theme you are currently using is similar to every window.

So I can only cross the chances of using the Tuscan module for this.

What's in the tanker window, but the window manager decides the border, for example in the Ubuntu window the window will look completely different.

I think, you will need some windows specific calls for this.

You can remove the boundary with root.overrreadyirect (1) if I remember correctly.

PS: Enter "Window" in the tag of this question.

No comments:

Post a Comment