Friday 15 February 2013

python - Compile .c files to .pyd -


I changed the .pyx file to .c in Cython Have used. . Now, I am trying to compile it in .pyd , using the tcc compiler:

  C: \ user \ Users & gt; C: \ Program Files \ tcc \ tcc.exe "tkExtra.c -o tkExtra.pyd - Shared-IC \ Python27 \ include -LC \ Python27 \ libs -lpython27   

However, I Get this error:

  tkExtra.c: 8: Error: The included file 'pyconfig.h' was not found   

C: \ Python27 \ contains pyconfig.h I saw for it to get the command line code, only gcc to tcc Replace with.

How can I fix this, or is there a better way to do this?

Try to think you have lost some Jupiter:

  C: \ Users \ User & gt; "C: \ Program Files \ tcc \ tcc.exe" tkExtra.c -o tkExtra.pyd -shared -ic: \ Python27 \ include - LC: \ Python27 \ libs -lpython27    

No comments:

Post a Comment