Friday 15 March 2013

Excel VBA - Select a dynamic cell range excluding headers -


I am trying to analyze large amounts of data in a spreadsheet. Records are being added, all times are removed, my headers are on the first lines, I do not want to select. What I want to do is specifically to select cells starting from cell B2, which are dynamically all by the end of the record, both wise and column wise. In other words only select data records starting with cell B2.

I am still trying to implement this code:

  range (cell (b2, rows.account), end (xltolff), cell ( 2, column.count). Choose the end (XLTOLET))   

which does not work. Appreciate any help!

If your limit is constant, then you can try doing this: < Previous> range ("B2", boundary ("B2"). End (XLTORIT). End (XLDown)). Select

Select, however, many other solutions with the same result I have tried to minimize it as possible (depending on the information given in the question).

No comments:

Post a Comment