Friday 15 March 2013

Which characters do I need to send from Android phone to show smiley characters on iPhones? -


I am developing a chat application for Android that I use to send messages with smiley (emoji) characters to iPhone Want to do Which characters do I need in text messages so that iPhones can read those characters and make them secretly smiley? You can use emoji charts, which are part of the Unicode standard since v6.0 such as 'U + 1F603' - & gt; Ð ??????

Update

Look around this: This is the word: ð ?????? So to test, copy it and send it.

Update 2

Here is a list of original smilies (not complete):

ð ?????? Ð ?????? Ð ?????? Ð ?????? Ð ?????? Ð ?????? Ð ?????? Ð ?????? Ð ?????? Ð ?????? Ð ?????? Ð ?????? Ð ?????? Ð ?????? Ð ?????? Ð ?????? Ð ?????? Ð ?????? Ð ?????? Ð ?????? Ð ?????? Ð ?????? Ð ?????? Ð ?????? Ð ?????? Ð ???? S> If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me at: http://www.blogspot.com / S> ??? ¸ "ð" ¹ ð ð ð º º S>

A complete list of smiley can be included in Unicode v6.0.

When I send it to my Android, the smile automatically sets the system default smiley picture (or if the user sets a specific template) I think the iOS behaves the same, so you have to parse anything Is not required because this character is interpreted as a smiley directly.

The above smiley on Android will be converted into related Android Smiley related to the following picture. It is:

Enter image details here

Is your Answer the question?

No comments:

Post a Comment