Friday 15 March 2013

ruby on rails - Check if all radio buttons are selected. Using cucumber with capybara -


I am using cabbage with cucumber I have a page with a list of questions for the candidate I want to check Is all the radio buttons selected for each answer, before a candidate hits a radio button. If a candidate sits on the next button before answering all the questions, an error message is shown.

Please help me test this feature.

Since you have added the cucumber tag, in this way I will write my feature file.

  In the answer to the question given on the page I click next without answering all the questions then I get an error message when I click on the next time after answering all questions, then I   

If you have asked about the test then the logic is very simple for testing.

  Check any radio box Click Next without seeing error message Click and again after the Czech to last in each box, but a look at the error message, click Next after the Czech radio box has not seen an error message.    

No comments:

Post a Comment