Friday 15 March 2013

jquery - Slide form on/off page and expand div -


Okay this can be a bit tricky but I'm sure this is possible. I have two buttons with which I would like to trigger two forms, initially the user sees two buttons and one of the following forms, and when they click on the second button, there will be a slide in a different form, which is slightly larger than the first And expand it to include the page / div. This is the HTML I have so far:

    

I tried to add the following to JS but it does not seem to work:

  $ (document) .ready (function () {$ ('.msg') Click (function () {$ (".msgfm"), SlideToggle (200);}); $ ('.co.co.'). (Function () {$ (". Quoteform" ) Slide Toggle (200);});});   

Enter image details here <

Renew

This is still working for me: / P>

and I also did not set the style of another form for

display: any , because you wanted to display only one for the first time.

Then you will see

  & lt; Div class = "quoteform" style = "display: none;" & Gt;   

This is because the second form is hidden for the first time. Of course, you can add "Display: None" in class CSS style.

Did you want it?

No comments:

Post a Comment