Friday 15 March 2013

VB6 Capturing the Tab Key -


I am creating an exe in vb6 that has a form to fill the user. I am trying to create it so that if you leave the visible area of ​​the form on the previous tab, it will automatically scroll down for you if your ActiveControl is not in the visible part of the form. My only problem is that I can not find a way to catch a tab keypace, as I have understood after a lot of goggles, one way to capture a tab key is to set the keypayview property to the right And set the false to the tabstop property for every one control on the form.

My question is there is no way to capture tabpress in vb6 without disabling all the tabstops.

To see a different property?

When the "Enter" event is removed, what do you set to scroll? This should be done when each item has a user tab and you can allow it to determine where your view is from.

No comments:

Post a Comment