Friday 15 March 2013

window - Language and Platform -


I'm really new to the Windows platform.

I was wondering if you can give me a tip

  • I am working on video dissection, frame rate measurement on which to start the language And which platform is the best and easiest to know
    • Do everything with video frames and image processing measurements.
    • Performance is a big concern so I will not be able to work on Java or any other language. I perform like C / C ++.
    • Please tell me about that context, where I can start on that too.

      Is Opensive a Good Option?

      Thank you.

      OpenCV is definitely a good place to start. The library is written in C ++, has a good API, and is highly optimized. OpenCV's CV :: Matt Data Structure is fast and easy to work with and allows you to make linear algebra on the matrix. There is a large user community in the library, so you can easily get help online online, you can use other libraries in conjunction with OpenCV or implement your custom functions.

      I also suggest using the power of GPU for image processing (when it is appropriate) OpenCV has some functions which are implemented on the GPU, this number will probably increase because the library is constantly updated. (An updated version is released approximately every 3 to 4 months).

No comments:

Post a Comment