Friday 15 March 2013

osx mountain lion - Xcode 4.6 does not recognize SDL.framework -


Let me consider a complete and complete newbie when it comes to compiled languages ​​(and Xcode IDE in general) < / P>

I have some tutorials to install XCode to work with SDL frameworks, they take a little longer, which was designed to work with OSX 10.6 or 10.7, so I did it Also ensured that I am following within the Readme SDL DMG. / P>

I did not know where in my file system my SDL.framework (or any other framework such as SDL_image.framework, for that matter). I have tried

  / library / framework / system / library / framework / library / framework   

When I open the xode and add frameworks to add Browse / link for SDL frameworks are not available anywhere.

When I opened a template project that was downloaded from all the framework references, then 'error' or 'do not exist'. >

Can anyone tell me, where should I keep those things? Oh, and any update Xcode + SDL setup tutorial would be great for me!

Assume that you have downloaded SDL.Framework or the SDL2 framework is compiled if you If you are working on the version, it does not matter if you have linked it correctly to your project, it will not be used as much. I usually place them in / library / framework

Step 1. Choose your build target and select the Build Settings section. Then search for framework search path or alternatively scroll down from search path and expand if necessary

Step 2. Your project To incorporate the framework in, select your build goal and select your goal. Expand Build Stages section Link binary to libraries and click on the + button in the popup window that appears you can click on Add another , Then browse the framework where you have placed the framework, select the framework for adding the / Library / Framework .

No comments:

Post a Comment