Friday 15 March 2013

hibernate - Infinispan L2 cache custom eviction policy -


I plan to use Infinishpain as my Hibernate App L2 cache. Life Cycle Attribution is All In My Institutions [New -> Run - & gt; completed ]. Initially my institutions are in a new situation and when the time goes on in other states,

I just want to expel the institutions from the seat, when the entity attains the status of the life cycle characteristic of the whole state. My understanding does not support the equivalent infinispan custom removals policies. What would be the best way to handle my situation?

code> removal (key) method in the right time by the cache API.

Evrts cache of an entry from the memory of the public void eject (k key)

Note that the entry can be accessed from any other cache in any configured cache stores or clusters Is not removed (if used in cluster mode). Cache to remove an entry from the entire cache system. Use remove (object).

Once the unit reaches its full position with "key1" , then you IspnCache.evict ("key1"); For removals.

No comments:

Post a Comment