Friday 15 March 2013

java - JPS only displays JPS -


I am trying to analyze the memory usage of the use of my Java applications. The acquisition of Hep equipment uses a combination of JPS and JMAP. For some reason, my application is not listed by JPS.

Nothing was listed before, so I thought it could be a permissible issue. I run it in an administrator command prompt and started listing it myself, but it still is not my application.

If I am not mistaken, then it should list both my application and Eclipse because it is a Java application.

This is in Windows 7 64-bit environment.

states have the following:

Instrument hotspot Java on target GPS system Lists virtual machines (JVM). This tool is limited to reporting information on JVMs for which it has access permissions.

The list of JVMs produced by the GPS command can be limited by the permissions given to the principal running the command. This order will only give a list of those JVMs for which the use of the principle is right, as the operating system specific access Control mechanism has been determined by.

Then access issues will certainly prevent the process that the user does not have to run commands, as listed in the output, or have no access to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment