Friday 15 March 2013

latex - Disable page numbering converting markdown to pdf with pandoc -


I am converting pdf to a markdown file using pandoc. How can I suppress a page number in a PDF file?

I will answer my own question here:

I have come to know For example, the Pandora Markdown standard understands the standard latex commands, for example, a PDF file without the page number created from Pandok markdown% up from% June 2013, to the following markdown file named test.md . \ Pagenumbering {gobble} # First header and

and command

  Pando test. MD-O test.pdf   

The desired PDF without page numbers.

I tried to use \ pagestyle {empty} before, but it does not work: if I put it where \ pagenumbering {gobble} Now, the page numbering is off only from Page 2, and the first page is still counting. And if I keep it before the title block, then the heading in PDF is messed up.

No comments:

Post a Comment