Wednesday 15 January 2014

ruby on rails - Heroku Deployment : Discourse Assets precompile -


Hello I'm actually trying to organize the discourse on Heroku I'm following the step-by-step guide. Here I am facing a problem when I try to rack up properties: precompile (I'm pre-screening locally) Rack command has been aborted, telling me that

  is not a file or directory: mydirectories / discourse / config / database.yml   

: Precompile I am in the production environment (RAILS_ENV = output) so I checked that if the database in the repo. IML had disappeared, and yes it was.

I currently have two databases. IML is slightly different. Database.iml Development-sample and database. IML. Production-sample.

  Could not connect to the server: There is no such file or directory that is running locally and accepts connections on Unix domain socket "/var/run/postgresql/.s.PGSQL.5432"?   

What am I doing?

Testimony, Rob

PS: Config / Radis. Commented in IMML and public / assets .gitignore

@You have a detailed description of the deployment of the talk to Heroku, it also links to a shell script with an essence that pre-compiles and prepares your deployment The whole thing works. The shell script explains all the necessary steps needed to hope that it helps!

No comments:

Post a Comment