Tuesday 15 April 2014

Google Gmail account. SMTP Error: Could not connect to SMTP host? -


Hello Friday afternoon!

I have been operating somehow or not. The following site receives an SMTP error after submitting the form I have searched for an answer on this and I still can not solve the problem !!

I believe that the domain has not been blacklisted by Gmail (I got some tests, it appears that I came back) I am not sure SMTP How or how to check logs, because the customer will not allow me to host in CPANL / Network.

I have suggested to natragriz that "Contact: Call or email to your hosting provider and find out what the SMTP server has provided for the outbound relay. Make sure they know that You want to use your @ Gmail dot com address to sender / reply-address. "

... and I got a very random, non-responsive response from them!

Does anyone have any talented solution that how can I solve it?

Cheers Luke

If you are using a Gmail account, be sure to authenticate Make sure that you have enabled SSL scripts and used Port 465 for SMTP.

No comments:

Post a Comment