Tuesday 15 April 2014

process.start - How can you run a PHP file without opening a web browser from a C# program? -


I am writing a tool that allows users to communicate with each other over the Internet using a server and PHP files Will allow. Set-up. I have written it, but now when I open PHP files and argue through the URL to create a new file on my server, it opens a PHP file in my default browser. This is the code that I am currently using to open PHP files on my server:

  Private Zero ExecuteProcess (string file path) {process process = new process (); Process.StartInfo.FileName = @FilePath; Process.Start (); }   

I want to be able to open files in my browser without opening them physically. I've been googling around for a few hours, but whenever I try the user's methods which I get on the internet, I get 406 exceptions from the Visual Studio, saying that the server can not do my request is? My write permissions are set to read for these files, do I need to change them? Thanks for the help of PHP Noobi - I

I think you should make an HTTP request from your server Want to Check the square.

No comments:

Post a Comment