Tuesday 15 April 2014

git - Multiple unpublished commits - Unable to publish any. What's wrong? -


Then I am using GitHub for Windows and I have 4 unpublished decreases (all 4 are initial 4) so Technically, my GH account has not been repo yet. To make it clear, here is a commute history:

Enter image details here

When I try to publish any of them, I get an error:

 Enter the image here

When I get the git status , I get this:

Enter image details here

Anyone can help me, please?

  • Right click on your repository and open open here < / Li>
  • At the command prompt, type git push . Returns the output to success or an error message and will show you the correct logic for push . If this gives you an error (such as git push origin ), then type that command and your repository should be created on the Gitub server.

No comments:

Post a Comment