Tuesday 15 April 2014

OAuth 2.0 on Android for Web login -


I want to log in to a webpage that uses Google Oauth2.0 from the native Android app.

I was looking into the account manager, but I do not think it can work

  account manager A = account manager.get (this); Bundle Option = New Bundle (); Am.getAuthToken (new account ("t .... @ gmail.com", "com.google"), // getAccountsByType () "Somewhat scope?", // options for authentication, // Authenticator-specific option , // Your activity is called new on-toneAquire (), // callback when the token is successfully acquired by the new handler (newer);   

How do I I or I must adhere to a different way to login.

to (# 2 You may be interested )

The scope value of the scope should start with the open-end and then both of them should include profiles and email, any sorting of those values ​​will work, but the most common open-end email or open-end profile will be.

As you have not included anything specific, I believe "open-end, email" that should work for you and give you a list of scopes you can use .

No comments:

Post a Comment