Tuesday 15 April 2014

ios - CATransition with UINavigationController: keyboard disappears -


I am doing a custom animation in the UINavigationController which allows to hide the tabbar in the first view.

It starts with a text view with the virtual keyboard and displays a UITableViewController:

  CATransition * transition = [catransition animation]; Transition.duration = 0.25f; Transition.type = kCatransitionPush; Transition.subtype = kCatransitionFromRight; [Window.layer addAnimation: transition to KEY: kCatransition]; [Navigation controller set navigation bar: NO]; [Navigation controller Push ViewController: preferencesViewController animated: no];   

But my problem is that the keyboard disappears immediately from starting the transition.

I want to do a push transition that takes the keyboard along with the first scene.

Is it possible to do a screenshot of the first scene?

Thanks for any help :)

: (UIWindow * in some [[UIApplication shared application] window) Windows! (Responds to [SomeWindow: Tyler Chooser: @Selector (screen) ] [SomeWindow screen] == [UIScreen main screen]) [Some Window .layer addAnimation: for transition: kCatransition];

Now I am trying to do the opposite work (returning to the first scene) I have to translate the keyboard together with the first scene

Perhaps implementing the animation Do I have to get the view of the keyboard before?

EDIT: I had to do this work, I changed my device: I am transitioning between the rootview controller and the navigation controller. I do not allow Textfield to resign, and I hide the keyboard during the transition.

No comments:

Post a Comment