Tuesday 15 April 2014

Display a field as a link in Access -


I am working on an access application where a field is a unique ID number i when I display this field So I would like to display it as a URL for example

How do I format a field to display in access?

Where is the display? On a farm? If it is on a form on a textbox , then property (in Access 2010) display as hyperlink and possible value is always . Then get the ID and add the rest of the text:

  strSome = "http://www.abc.com/?q=" & amp; The code is also possible in code to manipulate the TheID   

textbox to the hyperlink property (although I have not tested it). That is, to create a hyperlink example, set the address and sub-address of the text in my code-line, and set the properties to display the text, then the hyperlink property of the text box on this example set on. But, as I say, I have not had the chance to test it.

No comments:

Post a Comment