Thursday 15 May 2014

android - Adb install/uploading of apk taking ages -


I had no problem uploading my applications on my device (Galaxy Splus and Nexus 10), but for an unknown reason Upload Now for my Nexus 10 at the age of an APK ... 20 times I tried, I only reached the end once.

Did anybody know how I can upload debug / apk to know what speed it goes at? I do not know how the APK has been uploaded, can anyone see me where I am looking for? I want to check but I do not know what to do?

The device is responding correctly to the ADB command, I can see it below the eclipse, I can download / upload the file with DDS file explorer, everything works as usual Is doing, but when running / uploading my-application.apk on "Device 'R32D1035MCE" on eclipse / debugging your application, "stuck

Can you please help?

EDIT:

I reset my device to factory defaults, it does not help.

In addition, I have been able to mark with Adibi_acarsiii = all in your environment settings, and shows that waits for ADB something, but I have no clue.

Edit:

Yet, my Nexus 10 was working again, and then suddenly stopped working on it. In the DDS logs, I have the following error message:

  [2013-06-23 01:09:30 - ddmlib] An established connection was aborted by software in its host machine Java. Was there. io.IOException: rejected by an established connection software on sun.nio.ch.SocketDispatcher.write0 (Native Method) at sun.nio.ch.SocketDispatcher.write (SocketDispatcher.java:51) on the sun on your host machine Given. On nio.ch.IOUtil.writeFromNativeBuffer sun.nio.ch.IOUtil.write (IOUtil.java:60) on sun.nio.ch.SocketChannelImpl.write (IOUtil.java:89) (SocketChannelImpl.java:450) on com on .android.ddmlib.JdwpPacket.writeAndConsume com.android.ddmlib.Client.sendAndConsume (Client.java:607) (JdwpPacket.java:213) on com.android.ddmlib.HandleHeap.sendREAQ (HandleHeap.java:348) com.android.ddmlib.Client.requestAllocationStatus com.android.ddmlib.DeviceMonitor.createClient (DeviceMonitor.java:835) on com.android.ddmlib.DeviceMonitor.openClient (Client.java:453) (DeviceMonitor.java:803) Com.android.ddmlib.DeviceMonitor.d on eviceClientMonitorLoop (DeviceMonitor.java:621) com.android.ddmlib.DeviceMonitor.access $ 100 on (DeviceMonitor.java:44) on com.android.ddmlib.DeviceMonitor $ 3.run ( DeviceMonitor.java * 80)   

It looks related to this problem:

but A. None of the solutions is not working for me.

Is there a way to reset the network connection, what is ADB doing with the device? Edit: Chris-Stratton has suggested, a solution has been found using "adb install -r package.apk", using the -r command switch, which is unstable to a reinstallation Failure to compromise the device.

OK, I finally got the answer. The reason for this is that I have used a mini mini cable provided with a Nexus device. I'm reproducing it at 100%.

When I use cable from my Galaxy Space, I do not want to upload the Nexus file (even if the device is recognized, and it looks all right). The upload never ends.

And the opposite is also true, when my Nexus 10's USB cable device is used with my Galaxy Splace, the device does not recognize it at this time.

I tried on two different PCs that I thought the mini USB cable was all compatible. But not I do not have the answer: why?

No comments:

Post a Comment