Thursday 15 May 2014

database - Are there any tools to auto-generate an ERD diagram from a json representation of a db schema? -


I am working on an application and I want to be able to generate an image representing the table structure of the application I am

I can generate a list of tables and the relationships between them in any fashion - I need a library which will tell me in which format my schema has been eaten and this is an ERM of schema The image is turned out.

Is there something like that? Preferably, it will be something that I can create a script because I am using QuickBase API to generate schemas. Bonus if it will allow me to show fields, unique / primary or otherwise.

Quickbase has recently released a relationship diagram in the product you want to define your layout table You can see the connection and also drag it around the table. It also gives you the option to show table information (number of field pages, number of fields) and option to show primary key fields included in the relationship.

Here is a link to help documents

No comments:

Post a Comment