Thursday 15 January 2015

c# - Parameter type is less accessible than method -


I have a very early programmers have migraines for me all day.

below code error "parameter of the method is less accessible" on-line "public static Int Nuusser event (user event input)"

  public partial class GameWebService: System.Web.UI.Page {protected void Page_Load object sender, Iventaarjis e) {} [Vebmide] public static Int Nuusravent (User Event input input) {return Inputkiventid; }} Public class UserEventInput {public string member} {get; Set; } Public int eventid {get; Set; } Public Interpretation {get; Set; } Public int levelid {get; Set; Thanks Benjamin and Sase, 
I totally stupid. You are right
In fact, the parameter class code, it's any other The cc was disconnected from the file and was pasted here.
but I did not save the second CC file to disk ....... so 2nd class with the same name within the same namespace ... I'm an idiot.

No comments:

Post a Comment