Thursday 15 January 2015

jwplayer - how do jw player play the videos with unclear type -


I want to create a site like yotube I use jw player to play video My problem is that the video address video Type indicator

For example, my video link is (video type is FLV):

  http://myweb.com/ player / browse.php? U = Oi Jm9oZWZnPTQwJnZnbnQ9MzQmdmNvdmdmPTgmYXJqZnVuZXE9bHJmJnNucGdiZT0xLjI1JnhybD1sZzEmdmM9MzEuMTcwLjE2Ni4xNyZmdnRhbmdoZXI9OTY3TlEwUFBOMVJPMjlPODZSOFNRMTNQUjI0UTU2MDdTT1I0MzRQMy44NTJPUTM1UzVSODk2UDdPUzIzME4zUTM3MzI3MDg4NjUwUTBQOU5S & B = 0 & amp; F = norefer   

and JW player do not play

if If you are using JW6, and the PHP script that you are loading into the player's "file" variable, then it is returning a FLV file, you just type "FLV" / P < P> If you are using JW5, then set player's "provider" variable in "Video"

No comments:

Post a Comment