Thursday 15 January 2015

reporting services - SSRS Expressions Iif -


I have to write an IIF or switch to SSR expression which satisfies the following condition

if The field value is positive, it should show "Dr." next to the value if the field value is negative, then "CR" should appear next to the value if the value is 0 then no value should be displayed in the field

For example, the value of -100 '100 CR' (excluding the quote Tax) and the value of 100 should be displayed as '100 dr' and the value of 0 should be displayed as "" (i.e. blank)

I I'm new to

You are talking about presentation instead of data, accordingly I IIF I will not use the value expression for the function, I will use the format property value Leaving the field just use a format: #, ## 0 Dr; - #, ## 0 million;

The first part of the format is the part that shows positive numbers, the second part shows the negative number and the last part shows zero values.

No comments:

Post a Comment