Friday 15 January 2010

android - providing resources for different devices -


I've received a report from my app, which is not scaling properly on any particular device, Galaxy 2 and I have the same New layout for devices with offers I am reading this site: and I have tried to create folders named / layout-w480dp and / layout-sw480dp but in the emulator set to the new layout with the width of 480 dp at any time Has not been taken. What should be said to the folder so that layout with a width of 480 on a device should be used instead of the scale version of the default layout?

is the correct layout-identifier used for s2:

  Layout - sw320   

This is HDPi so that the scaling factor is 1.5 is 480x800 resolution, so the calculation (480 / 1.5) is equal to 320.

No comments:

Post a Comment