Friday 15 January 2010

jQuery .each - run function for each instance of selector -


I am trying to create a simple Flickr plugin through the API to show a gallery of photo sets. The way I want to work it, it's something like this:

  & lt; Div id = "72157634235266773" square = "thumb" & gt; & Lt; / Div & gt; & Lt; Div id = "72157633471728555" class = "thumb" & gt; & Lt; / Div & gt;   

and it will be repeated through the jQuery plugin and all the divs will be found with class = "thumb" and will plug the id value - which is a Flickr PhotoSet ID - to provide thumbnails Image files for the gallery and the accompanying gallery.

This is my code in Bella:

See how are the only thumbnail images next to each other under "Photo set 1"?

The desired result will be thumbs right under each photo set 1 and 2.

I know how I am using the problem, but I am not sure what?

Change the first four lines so that $ (document) everything in the prepared nest , And within each function, you just want to mention the current iterative example of thumb using $ (this)

  $ (document) .ready (function () {$ ( Each. (Function () {var PhotoSetID = $ (this) .attr ("id");    

No comments:

Post a Comment