Friday 15 January 2010

php - wordpress how to hide all post from search engine or not -


I want to create a WordPress website but I have a question I will post regulatory on this and after any user registration Post and after the approval of the Administrator, his post will appear.

Description of my question:

Category: Computer, Medicine, Science Post: How to repair computers? & Gt; & Gt; This post shows in the computer category OK

So I want to ask if I do not want to index myself and post to Google. I want to create a new page: Computer.php and SEO will display all the computer category posts on it. I will enable the search engine for this but I do not want to index any individual post .. < P> Because some posts are very low and some posts are only 2-3 lines.

And the title of some of my posts may be the same, so I do not want to index any post, which I want to get in all the posts in the new worspress page and display with the pagination I am

Let me know that this is a good idea ????

You can use robots.txt to ignore your web, google, bing ... For example, if you use a URL like "www.yourdomain.com/posts/12-post-title" for your page based on their URL, then you should write them with "www.yourdomain.com/posts/" You can ask to ignore all the URLs that begin with: Disclaimer: / post /

More information:



No comments:

Post a Comment