Monday 15 February 2010

javascript - Uncaught TypeError: Object [object Object] has no method 'wpdialog' -


I am looking at stack overflow and wordpress forums in response to this problem, but I do not think it's possible to find it for. I will extend this issue, what I have done, and what I know.

We have two sites, a development environment and a living environment. At this time, both code bases have been synchronized through Hitachh and there is no difference between files (except for DB credentials in BB-ConffPPP and WP-config.f.p.p) . Botha WP 3.5.2 are running at the production site, if you go to add or edit a custom post type (using the article, standard WP TinyMCE editor) and try to hyperlink something, then do anything Not at the development site, I can not add a problem to the hyperlink. I see the following errors in the JS console on the production site. I

  Unkit type error: undefined load-script. The method of Php can not call 'add': 466 UnkeyType error: There is no way of 'PowerTip' myscript.js in object [object object]: 8 Uncaught TypeError: Object [object object] does not have any method in 'wpdialog '  

This error: Uncustom Type error: Object [object object] does not have any way' Wpdialog ' is a post which is only on the hyperlink button in the post editor Appears after clicking. I have checked the source of both sites, and these are those, there are separate subdomains with zero.

I have disabled all plugins, and have tried to redo it. same issue. Manually and automatically re-install WP 3.5.2, still trying to clear all caching remains persists still because the custom post type gets removed because I can not disable the theme. I have seen to make sure that jQuery is not being referenced twice

I have seen here and on WordPress Forums, all reported issues are disabled by plug-in, reinstalling WP , Or has been solved by deactivating the theme. But, they do not work for me (subtracting from disabling the subject, which I mentioned above).

I am losing on this, and because of not being able to add a link is a major problem. I can use it in HTML Editor, but the authors are not going to do this, so Any help in solving this problem would be wonderful thanks in advance! After a few more inquiries, I thought a topic file was adding an additional and old jQuery library.



No comments:

Post a Comment