Monday 15 February 2010

Sublime 2 Build System for CLISP in Windows (Cygwin) -


[I understood the answer to this question for myself, but it was a real pain, so I thought to post to me Here it is here so the next person like me can expect it.]

How do you make a Sublime 2 build system for CLISP (with Saigwin) in Windows?

I started trying sublime 2 for bus , I also started learning bus LISP, and I've never used it before (In the end it raised cuz apparently this is the only way to run CLISP on Windows?) Or Bash

then perhaps the answer would be more obvious to someone who already has all of these devices ( Or any).

A working build file is the following JSON:

  {"cmd ": [" Clisp "," $ file_name "]}   

instead of $ file_name instead of $ file ( $ File is used in the first instance of the page as the use of )) This works.

This is likely to be obvious to anyone who does not manage to become a dope, and then stops on the correct answer by mistake after the page does not remember the list below then XD

No comments:

Post a Comment